If you Google “mold removal remedies,” you will find several DIY solutions. These might help you for small issues; however, mold is like a beast that could cause serious damage to your home if not treated by a professional. Mold can also cause serious health problems like breathing issues, fatigue, coughing, and in the worst cases, even memory problems.
Let’s take a moment to understand what mold is. It is a single organism with multicellular fungal filaments. In simpler words, it is NATURES GARBAGE CAN. Mold devours all organic materials. That includes drywall, wood cabinets, flooring, ETC… It can be difficult to detect signs of black mold unless it has spread widely throughout the home having already caused severe property damage. Mold often grows unnoticed in homes in areas like the cracks of tiles, in the walls, under ceilings, behind the wallpaper and other hidden places where water damage has occurred. Mold can spread very quickly due to its light spores in the ambient air.
While in the process of mold removal, consider Cardinal Clean in Phoenix to help you. Cardinal Clean uses protective, eco-friendly solutions, and proven techniques to get the job done. While you can try to address the problem yourself, here is what a professional can offer you:
- Inspection and Assessment: The naked eye might perceive the actual damage the mold has caused differently. To understand the extent of the infestation, it is crucial to let a professional inspect the damage. They have the right kind of knowledge and experience to treat and remove various types of mold.
- Use of correct tools: A home may not be equipped to deal with the mold. To treat mold properly, you need the right kind of tools that are only available with an expert’s help. Without the correct tools and experience, black mold remediation can cause more harm than good.
- Elimination of the mold at source: While you might get rid of all the mold in your house, there are chances of it coming back in no time if you don’t nip it at the source. Through mold removal professional services, you will discover the leak or the moist materials that are causing the mold.
- Mold remediation: Another reason to hire a professional is for remediation of mold damage since there are different kinds of molds and fungus. Each kind requires a different technique of removal and remediation which cannot be addressed without the professional tools and techniques used at cardinal clean.
- Repair and replacement: Sections of drywall or other features that are damaged beyond help are replaced/ repaired by the professional teams.
It is crucial to get mold treated by professionals, especially if yours is a severe infestation. As professionals, Cardinal Clean provides reliable mold removal and remediation services in Phoenix. We’re here to help you 24/7. All you need to do is call 480-247-7724.