Expert Water Damage Restoration Services in Phoenix
Natural disasters like storms and floods can cause extensive damage to your property, which can only be fixed by professional water damage restoration services in Phoenix. Experts in this field know how to clean up, eliminate all contaminants, restore personal items, and dispose of things they can’t salvage safely.
At Cardinal Clean, we have a team of well-trained experts that know how to handle water damage repairs in Phoenix. We will make sure your property is ready for you to occupy once again.
What is Water Damage?
Water can harm many elements. It can sink into building materials and compromise the structural integrity of a building. Pools of water and humidity can also cause mold and other undesirable infestations, making the indoor environment unhealthy. Water damage can happen at any time. Here’s a look at some of the common causes of this damage:
- Leaks and flooding due to damaged or poorly-installed plumbing fixtures
- Flooding due to poor drainage and inadequate waterproofing
- Flooding due to natural disasters like storms and excessive rain
- Sewage backup due to stubborn clogs or damaged sewer pipes
It is vital to call experts that offer water damage repair services in Phoenix, as soon as you spot the problem. The water will continue to cause damage to your property until you have it removed.
Repair and Restoration Process
Water damage repair in Phoenix requires careful planning and a complete understanding of the extent of the damage. The first step is to carry out a thorough inspection of the affected area. Our team will identify the class and category of the damage before coming up with a plan to tackle it.
The class of water damage indicates the depth of water penetration. Class 1 is shallow penetration in a small area without extensive damage. Class 2 and 3 indicate moderate to heavy water penetration & damage, while Class 4 indicates extensive water penetration and damage.
The category of water damage tells us where the water is coming from and what kind of contamination we can expect. Category-1 is relatively clean water from taps and water tanks. Category-2 is greywater from washing machines and dishwashers, and Category 3 is black water with bacteria and harmful chemicals.
Once we identify these factors, our team carries out the cleanup and restoration process carefully.
Why Choose Us?
Water damage repair is an involved process that requires a lot of skill, patience, knowledge, and experience. We have been in this industry for a long time and understand how to handle this job expertly. Here’s why you should consider hiring us in the event of a disaster:
- We offer emergency response services and will help you whenever you call, regardless of the day and time.
- Our team can reach your destination within 60 minutes of your call if you reside in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
- We respond quickly to all kinds of disasters, regardless of the scale. Whether you have minor pooling of water or large-scale flooding, call us immediately; we’ll send our water damage repair in Phoenix team to your property.
Cardinal Clean provides expert water damage restoration services in Phoenix. If you want to get more information or need our services, call 480-247-7724. We’re here to help you, 24/7.