Quick And Efficient Fire Damage Restoration Service in Phoenix
How Do We Handle Fire Damage?
Prompt and efficient handling is essential to dealing with fire damage. It is crucial to start the clean-up process within 24 to 48 hours of the fire. This is referred to as the ‘golden period’ in the industry. As seasoned fire restoration contractors, we have worked on several disasters and know this is the best time to salvage as much of the property as possible. Here’s a look at our process:
- Inspection – Our first step is to scrutinize the entire area to understand the extent of the damage. We also carry out this inspection to ensure the property is safe and our team won’t be at risk while working in it.
- Tarp and Boarding – The next step is to secure the property with tarp and boarding. This It protects the fragile components from the outdoor environment and ensures no one encroaches on the property.
- Water Cleanup – The fire department uses water to extinguish the fire, but they don’t clean up after their job is done. It is our responsibility to quickly and efficiently remove all of the water from the property. We use pumps, fans, dehumidifiers, and other such equipment for this purpose.
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup – The next step is to remove all the accumulated smoke and soot. These compounds can penetrate the building material and cause extensive damage. Soot is corrosive and can weaken wooden furniture, drywall, carpets, etc. We use tools like air scrubbers, ozone treatments, and fogging to help remove soot and smoke from the property.
- Sanitize – Sanitization is essential, especially if there has been a delay in the cleanup process. We sanitize and deodorize the affected area to remove all contaminants and to clear the lingering odors.
Our comprehensive fire damage restoration service in Phoenix will make sure your property is ready and safe to use.
Why Choose Us For Fire Damage Repair?
It is never a good idea to allow fire damage to linger. Debris and harmful compounds like soot and water will continue to cause damage to your property. You should call fire restoration contractors immediately after the fire department clears your property. We are a well-established and experienced company that can help you with all kinds of fire damage. We offer:
- Prompt 24/7 emergency assistance – You can call us at any time and on any day
- Quick response to calls – Our team will reach any location in the Phoenix Metropolitan area within 60 minutes
- All kinds of projects – We can handle all types of fire damage, regardless of its size
Cardinal Clean provides expert fire damage restoration service in Phoenix. If you want to get more information or need our services, call 480-247-7724. We’re here to help you, 24/7.